The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers / passengers utilizing the Services offered by TAP TAXI for the hiring of taxis:
Welcome to TapTaxi Service and thank you for using our services!
PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNUP IN OUR APPLICATION AND/OR USING OUR SERVICES THROUGH ACCESSING OUR
Special Note: Please Follow Covid-19 Guideline in Vehicle
- Face Mask For individual Person Compulsory in The Vehicle
- When You Enter and Re-enter in Vehicle After Sightseeing and any other Place sanitize your Hand Properly before entering in Vehicle
- Sightseeing Places Allowed as Per State Govt. Rules and Regulation.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a TapTaxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The Chauffeur has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the chauffeur, or is causing a nuisance.
- Littering the Taxi.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
- Asking the chauffeur to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The chauffeur also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
Description of Services
We make various services available on the Site including, but not limited to, a taxi booking system which connects passengers and transportation companies or drivers, and other like services. TapTaxi does not itself provide transportation services. We act as an intermediary between you and the transportation companies and the drivers who provide the transportation services. As such, TapTaxi is not a party to any contract for the provision of transportation services and accepts no responsibility for the actions or inactions of the individual transportation companies and drivers that provide the transportation services. By using the Site to make a booking or other purchases you make a transaction with a third party, including but not limited to transportation companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to your purchase of such transactions, purchases or services, and that any claims related to third parties are exclusively a matter between you and the third party. The transportation company and driver that provide you with the transportation service is solely responsible for addressing and, where appropriate, settling all complaints, disputed charges and surcharges including claims of overcharging, adjustments and demands made by you in respect of the transportation service. TapTaxi does not manage and is not responsible for any refund policies, cancellation policies or other purchase terms of the transportation company that provides you with transportation service. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
TapTaxi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Price and payment
Customers directly discuss with Taxi Driver or contact us:
- Telegram: @taptaxi25
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to cancel a booking after your ride has been assigned to a taxi, you must contact the taxi driver to cancel the trip. Taxi driver’s terms and conditions for cancellation will apply.
If you have any special requirements, e.g., you need a child seat or facilitation for a wheelchair, you must contact the Taxi driver directly to place your booking.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Term and Termination
We also reserve the right to delete your account and all the data stored on your account without prior notification if you haven't used the Site to book a ride in the last 12 months. If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason other than inactivity, as described above, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
- These Terms and Conditions cover limitations and exclusion on the liability over the Company. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to You and are governing the use of Cabs throughout Cambodia.
- You are bound by the following Terms and Conditions and are legally in contract with the Company. These Terms and Conditions apply to all the Services offered by the Company collectively with any additional terms and Conditions that may be applicable to the specific Service used or accessed by You or offered by the Company.
- You warrant that the information you provide to the Company is accurate and complete. The Company is entitled to at all times verify the information that you have provided. You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct mobile application for your device or visit the correct portal or dial in the accurate call center number. The Company shall not be liable if you do not download the correct mobile application or visit the appropriate web portal or dial-in the correct call center number. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or introduce any of the modes of booking Taxi
- You will not use the taxi for any unlawful purpose; in any way that interrupts, damages impair or renders the taxi less efficient.
- You will refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be disreputable or capable of damaging our reputation;
- You acknowledge that we have limited control over the nature and content of information and chat transmitted or received by you or other users of Taxi. Although we reserve the right to do so, we do not monitor such content in the usual course of business and will not be liable for any such content. If you have a complaint about another user please contact us via the application.
- You will comply with all applicable laws;
- You will treat the Drivers introduced to you through us with respect and not to cause damage to their taxi or engage in any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive behavior or activity whilst using their Taxi or the Service;
- You will compensate and defend us fully against any claims or legal proceedings brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms.
- You agree that the Company does not assure you the availability of Taxi even after accepting and/or confirming the booking.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the behavior, actions, or inactions of Drivers of Taxis, quality of Cab which you may use.
For The Drivers
- That, on receipt of a service request, the booking will be allotted to the driver on the device or in such manner as may be agreed between the parties, from time to time.
- That, upon a service request being allotted to the driver, the 1st party may provide to the customer, the full particulars of the vehicle, including the phone number of the driver, as required by the customer and the 1st party shall also provide the driver with the necessary information of the customer in order to enable the driver to satisfactorily provide the service. Such information shall be treated as confidential information.
- That, the driver shall service the customer in a courteous, effective, and timely manner.
- That, the driver shall ensure registration of vehicle at all times and shall hold and keep updated/renewed all licenses, insurance, and permits necessary for the use of the vehicle.
- That, the driver shall not allow unauthorized persons to drive the vehicle and also not to allow any stranger to board the vehicle during the service.
- That, the driver shall ensure the safety and security of the customers, his own self, and that of the vehicle at all times.
- That, the driver shall not undertake or assist in any unlawful or illegal activities while performing services.
- That, the driver shall not indulge in transportation or carrying of any illegal or contraband items in the vehicle while providing the service.
- That, on allotment of a booking in response to a service request, the driver shall ensure that the vehicle arrives prior to the pick-up time.
- That, the driver shall ensure that the customer pays the total ride free as well as additional surcharge and any fee presently payable.
- That, in the event any customer leaves his or her property in the vehicle, the same shall not be pilfered or tampered with by the driver.
- That, the driver shall also be role responsible for any physical and/ or mortal danger caused to the customer and also his role responsibility for any loss or damage to the vehicle caused by the customer or any other third party for any reason whatsoever.
- That, the driver shall not drive rashly, shall follow traffic regulations and all applicable laws during the performance of the services, wear seat bells, not consume liquor, cigarette, etc. while performing the service.
- That, the driver shall maintain relevant books, records, and accounts relating to the service provided by the driver and payments collected.
- That, the period of the agreement shall be for 2 (two) years term, which may be extended with the consent of the parties.
- That, this term of 2 years may also be terminated at any time, in case of any default or violation of the term and conditions of this agreement by the 2nd party with a notice of 5 days’ time by the 1st party to the 2nd party.
- The driver may go offline for any reason but the driver should be informed to the 1st party (Tap Taxi Service Office), before going offline. They can’t go offline without any prior intimation.
- The driver needs to pay a commission percentage every Friday of each week for the period of the last 7 days (Friday to Thursday). If the payment is due then the 1st party (TapTaxiService Management) may deactivate that driver without any intimation for a time being until the payment is received. The 1st party (TapTaxi Service) will activate again that driver upon receiving the payment.
- In any case there is a strike in the serviceable area of TapTaxiService then on that specified date/dates the Driver is NOT allowed to take any booking for any location from any customers. The cab booking service is fully closed and restricted on that strike date or those dates. TapTaxiService will NOT take any kind of responsibility for any kind of harassment/problem/unwanted situation appearing. The driver is completely responsible for that and if required the company TapTaxiService may take action against that driver.
If you are facing technical issues when booking a taxi, please click HERE to contact us.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please click HERE to contact us.